14 giugno 2012

Black & White Wednesday - Week # 37


A weekend in Paris is always worth,
relaxing and  exciting at the same time,
always something new to see and enjoy,
just strolling in rues, places and boulevards is always fun. 

is a must-to-visit place,
each Saturday and Sunday of the year, 
holidays included, sunny or rainy,
you will happily browse among the stalls of the market,
choosing among thousand must-to-have items
the best deal of your life :-)

I found a large fish kettle for 10 euros!


 vintage cutlery

 vintage bone china tableware


 vintage bone china tableware in white&blue

fish boxes

vintage paper bags
 vintage paper bags

vintage cooking book

vintage madeleines mold

vintage lady fingers mold
vintage lady fingers mold 


 For lovely Susan and BWW, her weekly culinary photo event, 
 this week guest hosted @ My Diverse Kitchen.

6 commenti:

Shri ha detto...

Cinzia, loved this post!

Simona Carini ha detto...

I'd love to have one of those fish boxes! I like vintage cooking books too. Very nice photos.

Cindystar ha detto...

Thanks Shri & Simona, I was stupid not to buy one of those boxes, but will do next time and hope quite soon :-)
Have a nice Sunday!

Aparna ha detto...

I'm glad you didn't ask me to pick one, because they all look equally good. That market is something else!
Thanks for sending your photographs to BWW, Cinzia.

Lynne Daley ha detto...

Looks like paradise! Great photos! I would have a difficult time choosing, but your fish kettle sounds like a great deal for 10 euros.

Cindystar ha detto...

Aparna, that market is a must, believe me! ... and next time I'll go to Paris with a truck :-)) ... thanks again for hosting!

Lynne, I'm so proud for my fish kettle, but it's still in Paris, could not bring it home with Ryanair hand luggage :-) ... but it's a good excuse to go back to Paris ... and driving something very large :-))

Posta un commento

grazie della visita e gentilmente firma sempre i tuoi commenti!
thanks for passing by and please sign up your comments!

Template Design | Elque 2007