2 luglio 2010

Sailor's Patriotic Table for Pink Saturday

Welcome to Beverly's Pink Saturday!
It's 4th of July holiday weekend in USA and everyone is free to post in red, white & blue to celebrate this special day. I am on holidays in Elba Island and got the chance today to set my table in sailor's style featuring American patriotic colors.

lunch for 2
lunch for 2

centrotavola
centerpiece made with vine's branches,
white oleander, red pelargonium and ipomea violacea (morning glory)

tovagliolo
blue napkin and glass with a touch of red and white

tovagliolo
white cotton table-cloth with red corals,
red bamboo mats,
navy plastic tableware

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends, for you a lovely song by Joni Mitchell, I had the pleasure to enjoy in her concert in Arena di Verona in 1983 (and next Monday I will go for Stevie Wonder!).




Happy Pink Saturday!
... and don't forget to say hello to some other Pinkies ...
(one of my favorite is Kay Ellen)

10 commenti:

Azzurra ha detto...

Very nice set. I don't speack english very well, but i understood all! Bella presentazione azzurra

Sue ha detto...

I love Joni Mitchell! I saw her too when I was about 20 years old(a long time ago:))! Thanks for the song and 4th of July wishes:)

Claudia ha detto...

che bella tavola decorata e coloratissima! Happy 4th of July!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage ha detto...

Fun Table! Love your dishes--your whole blog makes me hungry! Jacqueline

Simo ha detto...

Cy, le tue tavole semplici ma raffinate, mi piacciono sempre da matti!
Buona continuazione di vacanza, bacioni!

Jorgelina ha detto...

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Dewi ha detto...

Likewise Ci, Happy Pink Saturday.
Your table setting are beautiful!

Pink Paper Rose ha detto...

Your blog looks YUMMY, SO devine! Have a wonderful fun filled day!
(((hugs)))
Karen

fiberdoodles ha detto...

Wishing you a belated Happy Pink Saturday and I hope you had a wonderful 4th ;0)

Cindystar ha detto...

Azzurra, grazie, alle volte parlano più le foto delle parole, vero?

Sue, Joni is super, hope you had a great day!

Mirtilla, grazie!

Jaqueline, thanks! ... you can always have a seat at my table!

Simo, grazie e buone vacanze anche a te!

Jorgelina, thanks and HPS to you as well!

Elra, I can count on lots of wonderful flowers here and that is a valid help!

Karen, thanks, hope you had a great time too!

Fiberdoodles, thanks, everything was ok, hope you too!

Posta un commento

grazie della visita e gentilmente firma sempre i tuoi commenti!
thanks for passing by and please sign up your comments!

Template Design | Elque 2007