21 gennaio 2014

Black & White Wednesday - Week # 113



Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook is hosting BWW this week,
please send your entyries to thewellseasonedcook AT yahoo DOT com



 Fruits & Veggies in Delhi
fruit & vegetables in delhi
 hope to get there one day!


Week # 116 February 12 - Valentine's edition -
is still vacant,
hurry up and book it yours!






Should you like to host please send me an email to casacortella AT tin DOT it
rules and host-line up here.
We have a group on Flickr if you'd like to join and share your pics,
  hashtag #BWFood on Twitter

2 commenti:

Susan ha detto...

A very fine photograph of abundance. Love how you've captured the vendor's expression amidst all of his merchandise and the pennants behind him.

Thanks, Ci!

Cindystar ha detto...

Thanks Susan, but I have to thank also my dear friend your namesake, half American/Hungarian/Italian, who's just back from India (my passion and hers) and gently gave me the picture, then I processed it.
But I thought that could have been a fancy liason for the event! :-)

Posta un commento

grazie della visita e gentilmente firma sempre i tuoi commenti!
thanks for passing by and please sign up your comments!

Template Design | Elque 2007