29 gennaio 2014

Black & White Wednesday - Week # 114



 Simona of Briciole  is hosting BWW this week,
 and I am a little late with my entry 
due to quite absent internet connection in these days.

Simona will be a little late with the gallery
as she's crossing the ocean to Italy for an unexpected familyproblem,
fingers crossed for her hoping everything will positively work out.




Skull Knife Holder
knifeholder skull

trendy or frightening?
seen @Bathroom Graffiti in Cannes - France









Should you like to host please send me an email to casacortella AT tin DOT it
rules and host-line up here.
We have a group on Flickr if you'd like to join and share your pics,
  hashtag #BWFood on Twitter

3 commenti:

Simona Carini ha detto...

I'd say frightening. Definitely an interesting piece. Thank you for contributing to BWW.

Anonimo ha detto...

Gosh! Can't decide if I like it or loath it. Very unusual and strangely compelling. Marie.

Cindystar ha detto...

Simona, I would have bought it but ... too much expensive! :-D

Marie, I do agree ;-)

Posta un commento

grazie della visita e gentilmente firma sempre i tuoi commenti!
thanks for passing by and please sign up your comments!

Template Design | Elque 2007