6 aprile 2013

Announcing Bread Baking Day # 58


l'annuncio in italiano qui


 It's a great great honor for me to announce that I will be hosting BBD # 58!




Many thanks to Zorra, our charming founder, who gives me the opportunity to host this challenge again and be part of this magical event every month. This popular event has been started in July 2007 and is dedicated to all those who love bread and never stop baking and trying some new recipe with passion and respect for the simplest ingredient like water and flour that amazingly turn out in wonderful shapes of goodness!
We have been joining many hosts and different themes, you can find all recaps here, last edition was hosted by Zorra herself, to celebrate her new home with a Blogwarming Bread Party: over 50 recipes to enjoy together!

Theme for this month will be Breads with seeds & flakes: seeds are very important for our health, a very good natural supplement for everybody, particularly recommended to those who follow a vegetarian diet.
You can bake any sort of bread, with any kind of seeds and/or flakes inside the dough, or outside as a garnish, or both.
Give space to your imagination and use your favorite grain/veggie: sesame, cumin, flax, sunflower, poppy, pumpkin, pepper, coriander, cardamom, mustard - oat, corn, rice, soy, spelt, kamut, barley, rye, wheat, amaranto, quinoa flakes ... hope not missing any!

To be a part of this event, you just need to do the following:

  1. Bake your Bread with seeds & flakes.
  2. Post the bread on your blog, with a link back to this post.
  3. I will accept not more than 2 recipes each blog.
  4. Your recipe should be written in English or Italian.
  5. E-mail me at casacortella(at)tin(dot)it and include:
  • Your name
  • Your blog’s name and URL
  • The name of your bread and the URL (permalink)
  • Your location
  • BBD#58 in the object line
  • A photo 300-pixel-wide photo
  • Whether you’d like me to notify you by email when the roundup is posted.
Deadline for submission May, 1st.

Two different Rounds up will be on line on May, 5th., one for Italian entries and one for English.




Please feel free to use the logo Zorra created for this BBD, 
just copy the html below in your blog:

 


Hope everything is clear enough but any doubt or any answer are welcome, don't hesitate to contact me, will be a pleasure to give all explanations required.
I am looking forward to see all your faboulous seedy flakey breads!

10 commenti:

Cozinhar sem Lactose ha detto...

I bake a lot of breads with seeds and flakes, so that will be easy peasy! :-) But I'm going to try and find an original recipe! Thank you for hosting the event!

Foodzeit Blogger ha detto...

I have to agree with the above writer. I also like to bake breads with seeds. I found an awesome recipe and already made the bread and wrote you an email. Looking forward for the event taking place on your blog, thanks for the organization...

Cindystar ha detto...

Cozinhar, thanks to you for your participation!

Chinawurst, thank you, will comment and have a little taste of every recipe in the weekend when I'm more relaxed :-)

Cozinhar sem Lactose ha detto...

Here it is, my participation:

http://cozinharsemlactose.blogspot.pt/2013/04/pao-de-espelta-com-cenoura-e-girassol.html

Thank you!

Cindystar ha detto...

Cozinhar, you should send me an email with all details and photo attached please :-)

From-Snuggs-Kitchen ha detto...

DONE :)

Here it is --> http://www.from-snuggs-kitchen.com/2013/04/5-flockenbrot-mit-zweierlei-sesam.html

Cindystar ha detto...

Sandra, if you haven't done yet, you should send me an email with all details and photo attached please :-)

Judy ha detto...

Just emailed all the details for this month's challenge. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Foodzeit Blogger ha detto...

Cindystar, thanks also for the comment and of course I hope you had a try and you enjoyed the bread. I am now working on a variation of it with some nuts inside. It will be my very first own bread recipe. I am exited...

Cindystar ha detto...

Judy, thanks ;-)

Chinawurst, hav not tried yet, but surely will! :-)
Fingers crossed for your first own bread recipe ;-)

Posta un commento

grazie della visita e gentilmente firma sempre i tuoi commenti!
thanks for passing by and please sign up your comments!

Template Design | Elque 2007